Check out Aaron's Blog!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Breaking walls and breaking wind. (Oh, and of course, douche bags)

So, as some of you may know from my Facebook, I can hear my neighbors having loud, ruckus sex at least once a week these days. At first, I tried not to make noise, just cause I thought it would be awkward if they knew I was awake. But, as time went by, I realized that I owed them no favors and, likely, they wouldn't give a shit if anyone was around to hear them (as assumed by her loud screaming). So, recently, I have started making as much noise as possible. Slamming drawers, stomping on the floor, and just a few days ago, farting as loud as I possibly could. And I can guarantee that they could hear it. If I can hear their bed, they can sure as hell hear my farts. If only I could figure out a way for them to smell them as well...?

Also, school recently ended here in Cheney, which is good cause it's like a ghost town around here now. And you would think that would mean less annoying college students to order pizza from my work. But you would be wrong. Apparently, only the douchiest survive around here. It seems like the worst of the worst have stuck around for the summer, which means I dread every time the damn phone rings or the door opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stat Counter


Stats