Check out Aaron's Blog!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Fucked up weather and the douche bag stroll! (And old dads trying to act young)

So, today in Cheney, it is literally raining cougars and hell hounds. My hair was in its normal up-do, and by the time I made it class I looked like Gomer Pyle. And besides the hurricane force winds, I missed my first class of the day (I even did the reading last night and I NEVER do the reading!). I'm positive I need a new mattress. Cause I feel like a turd every morning. My whole body aches like someone took a hammer to me while I was sleeping... Sara....

But! On to the REAL purpose for this post (besides demands from my adoring fans... heh...), as is often the case, douche bags! Douche bags abound on a college campus. So many young males thinking they are the cock of the walk... or more than likely, just a cock. Strolling into class late with your baggy sweatpants, baseball hat, and aviators (a staple in the douche bag wardrobe).

News flash asshole! YOU'RE IN A WELL LIT BUILDING! AND ITS DARKER THAN A COAL MINERS ASS OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW! WTF MAN!?

That may help you get a slutty sorority girl in the short term, but in long run you are going to end up alone and with a beer belly cause you're still an ass hole and now officially an alcoholic. Congratulations!

Also, at work recently, I have noticed a really shocking trend. There are a lot of young parents out there these days. I get it. BUT! You are still a parent! It's time to start acting and looking like one. Not a hoodlum off the street. Take the gauge out of your ears, comb your hair, and stop wearing Affliction shirts. The only thing you are afflicted with at this moment is being a tool. GROW UP!

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stat Counter


Stats